POLYMEC srl Polimeccanica Castelletese
It is a polymechanic industry set up in 1993 by the Family Delponte. Thanks to the collaboration and the ability of the owners, it managed to grow by specializing in the production of complex mechanical structures .
Over the years, it became larger and turned into a precision polymechanic industry with its own design office.
Particularly today, Polymec studies and realizes projects suitable for various types of customers:
• Mechanical Structures (mechanical carpentry)
• Parts of industrial machines intended for processing plastics
• Industrial furnaces for processing plastics
• Structures and details for machines and ovens used in large food production
• Metal structures for buildings sheds, roofing frameworks
• Customized cutting of particulars used for other mechanical constructions
• Output devices for package sorting facilities
• Output devices for luggage sorting facilities
• Conveyor belt (wiring included), motorized and not-motorized roller tables.
• Parts intended to furniture for indoors and outdoors .
Polymec covers approximately 3000 square meters, It has 15 employees and a considerable induced activity.
We are able to provide products with all kinds of welding and related certifications.
Besides, thanks to a close collaboration with another local firm, we are able to provide milling and turning.
Among our machines, we have different tools including high-tech laser, punching machines, hand clippers, hand croppers, shearing machines, benders and others.
Over the year, we have carried out different projects, collaborating for the realization of:
• Luggage sorting in Italian and foreign airports
• Parcels sorting for Italian and foreign post offices
• Packages sorting for couriers
• Parcels sorting for a famous Italian clothing company